Top 3 Professional Microphones under Rs.1500
A microphone is an input device with a physical cable connecting it directly to the sound recording or amplifying equipment with which it is associated. Also known as a radio microphone, it has a small, battery-powered radio transmitter in the microphone body, which transmits the audio signal from the microphone by radio waves to a nearby receiver unit, which recovers the audio. The other audio equipment is connected to the receiver unit by cable. So this was all the minimum tech-y knowledge you should know before investing in a microphone. With a bit of research and customer reviews we came up with this list of the Top 3 Professional Microphones under 2000INR,
1. Generic Sound Studio Recording Dynamic Professional Condenser Microphone Set
2. BOYA by-MM1 Universal Cardiod Shotgun Microphone
- Fits for Smartphone, DSLR Camera Camcorder and Recorder. With 2 Cable, One is TRRS; one is TRS Cable.
- No battery Required----Do not need the battery, Just use it directly with your smartphones or DSLR cameras.
- Compact and Light Weight----Only 86g/0.19lb, With a Portable Leather Case, you can take it anywhere.
- Rugged metal construction and anti-shock mount, which can effectively reduce unwanted vibration, cable and handling noise.
3. Powerpak BM 800 Silica Gel Professional Condenser Microphone
- The professional condenser microphone adopts the completely new audio circuit, capture rich, full-bodied sound from sources that are directly in front of the mic
- They can use it with a desktop, for use with laptop, a 48v power supply is required, the cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source, shock mount to reduces handling noise
- Package includes: - 1x microphone, 1xshock mount, 1x power cord, 1x anti-wind foam cap and 1x user manual