Top 5 Best Printers-Scanner under 5000 INR
A printer is a device that accepts text and graphic output from a computer and transfers the information to paper, usually to standard size sheets of paper (A4 size). Printers vary in size, speed, sophistication, and cost. In general, more expensive printers are used for higher-resolution color printing. It is needless to say that printer is a very handy device for both professional firms or for household needs.
There are printers available in the market for various uses, some printers specialize in high definition printing, while others are capable for both printing as well as scanning.
Here is a list of the best printers in the market at best prices:
3.HP DeskJet 3835 All-in-One Ink Advantage Wireless Colour Printer (Black)
5.Canon Pixma MG2577s All-in-One Inkjet Colour Printer (Blue/White)
- Printer Type - Inkjet; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy), Scanner type - Flatbed ; Printer Output - Colour
- Connectivity - USB ; Compatibility - Windows XP or newer and Mac OS X v10.7.5 or newer
- Pages per minute - 8 pages (Black), 4 pages (Colour) ; Cost per page - Rs 5.3 (Black & White), Rs 7.8 (Colour) - As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage - Home & Small Office, Low usage ( less than 100 pages per month)
- Page size supported - 4.0"x6.0" till A4 / Letter / Legal ; Duplex Print - Manual ; Print resolution - 4800x600
- Compatible Ink Cartridge - PG-745 (Black), CL-746 (Colour) ; Page Yield - 180 pages ; Includes 1 Black and 1 Colour cartridge in the box